CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.12.2008

Kids These Days...

So my daughter has the nerve to tell me that updating my profile is not blogging. My thought is that if it needs a password and a keyboard, it's blogging. She disagrees. So I guess it's my turn to "blog".


I've been spending most of my free time in the sewing room. David's been good about sliding food under the door. I don't know what I was thinking when I signed up for this show! I'm notoriously slow when it comes to design and production on these purses. I tend to agonize over e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. And now I've committed to getting done 30 or so. yikes...


And when I leave David alone too long, he finds weird stuff. Like last night. He can't just drive off and get me that yummy Rocky Road ice cream I've been drooling for. Noooo. He has to bring a special friend into the house. A giant BUGGY eyed friend. With fangs. And claws. Apparently the giant Praying Mantis was lonely. He certainly must have begged to be stuffed in a empty fish bowl with a cellophane lid. I had to insist David place a rubber band on the bowl to keep the lid on. The last time we had one of these buggy visitors, it nearly ate us into bankruptcy with the amount of crickets we had to buy it for supper every week. OK, show of hands...how many of you think David is a child? Not so fast. He's an adult (but obviously not grown up!) Bugs stay outside.


So I hope I can count this as a blog. Hey, Jaina! Tag! You're it!!

0 Buttons: